Real Estate Consultant
About the Opportunity:
Does working for the leader of the Real Estate industry sound like the professional challenge you are seeking? Our company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, aggressive, and high-energy. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
To sell and cross promote all Urban Living Developments to Co-Op Agents and Buyers. You will also plan, direct, and coordinate all of the developer service activities for your designated developments to ensure that the goals or objectives of each project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame. You will be responsible for actively overseeing and implementing standards within Urban Living developments involving builders and developers. The way to success in this position would be the ability to successfully accomplish tasks such as coordinating clients and open houses as well as the selling and cross-promoting of Urban Living developments.
- Sell Urban Living Developments.
- Make sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Holding Open Houses on the weekends.
- Meet the minimum sales goal monthly, using the lead generated from daily sales calls, CSS, Co-Op Agents, Open Houses, and assigned leads from the CRM team.
- Follow up on leads to procure sales and listings.
- Keep clients informed on: home status, loan status, troubleshooting problems, changes, and selections.
- Develop marketing plans and advertising for listed properties.
- Manage assigned Developers and Developments.
- Post listings regularly to the MLS and the company website, also maintain the information posted is accurate.
- Implement and oversee standards for successful selling at all Urban Living developments, work with associated builders and developers to ensure timely improvements and ongoing image.
- Assist the HR department in the on-going training of Open House Greeters to ensure success in sales.
- Showing properties to prospective buyers.
- Preparing offers with appropriate terms and conditions.
- Negotiating offers and counteroffers on the behalf of the clients.
- Assisting clients in completing the paperwork necessary to close the transactions.
- Execute and maintain a follow up system per Minimum Performance Standards.
- Ability to promote and sell out “One Solution Environment”.
- Active Texas Real Estate License.
- Prior new home sales experience and/or project management experience.
- Prior New-Home Sales Experience, a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with TEMPO/MLS, Zipforms, and DocuSign.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to maintain communication, via cell phone or email on projects, deal, and clients, when not in the office if necessary.
- Must be a high energy team player who is self-motivated, detail orient, has a sense of urgency, is creative, and has the ability to resolve customer service issues diplomatically.
- Provide accurate rates & closing costs quotes up front to home buyers and real estate professionals.
- Be able to describe how best to structure a mortgage loan and detail possible options in a loan transaction.
- Negotiate and secure terms, pricing and conditions of the loan.
- Provide mortgage products with market lending rates to residential clients.
- Originate and review applications.
- Texas mortgage license
- High school diploma / some college
- Detailed oriented
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be able to work Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- High energy team player
- Self motivated
- Sense of urgency
- Creative & ability to resolve customer service issues diplomatically