Residential Sales Consultant
About the Opportunity:
Does working for the leader in the Real Estate industry sound like the professional challenge you are seeking? Our company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, aggressive, and high-energy. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
- Meet Sales Goal of four (4) Sales per Month, Client Leads Provided.
- Be able to make a sales presentation to prospective customers.
- Keep clients informed on: home status, loan status, troubleshooting problems, changes and selections.
- Actively follow up on current leads that come into the office as well as seek new business.
- Prospecting. Execute and maintain a follow up system per Minimum Performance Standards.
- Demonstrate the Ability to Promote and Sell Our “One Solution Environment.”
- Texas Real Estate License or Interest in Securing Real Estate License within 45-days of offer.
- High School Diploma, some College preferred.
- Prior New-Home Sales Experience, a plus.
- Prior Retail Sales Experience, a plus.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Computer Programs.
- High energy, team player, self-motivated, personable, detail oriented, sense of urgency, creative, and ability to resolve customer service issues diplomatically.
- Provide accurate rates & closing costs quotes up front to home buyers and real estate professionals.
- Be able to describe how best to structure a mortgage loan and detail possible options in a loan transaction.
- Negotiate and secure terms, pricing and conditions of the loan.
- Provide mortgage products with market lending rates to residential clients.
- Originate and review applications.
- Texas mortgage license
- High school diploma / some college
- Detailed oriented
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be able to work Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- High energy team player
- Self motivated
- Sense of urgency
- Creative & ability to resolve customer service issues diplomatically